Boom! Let's Start Round 4! Who's taking home a prize this month?

We’re back with our next ‘Test Your Knowledge’ Quiz! It’s time again to ‘Test Your Knowledge’ on all things investing! :rocket:

The top scorers will go into the draw to win a copy of A Random Walk Down Wall Street by Burton G Malkiel! :green_book:

This round we’re sticking to the same idea as last round by awarding another prize at random to one lucky quiz entrant, regardless of your score! Even if you get 0, post a screenshot of your result here on the Evarvest Community to have the chance to win The Neatest Little Guide To Stock Market Investing! :fire:

For both winners there may even be a bit of Evarvest merchandise thrown in this round too :wink:

The quiz will take 5-10 minutes to complete with 18 questions in total and it will remain open until the end of August. We’ll announce the prize winners on the 2nd September! :trophy:

Tip - ‘The Library’ (www.evarvest.com/thelibrary) might give you a helping hand with some of these questions :slight_smile: The last few are a bit harder than normal!

The Boring Stuff… Quiz Rules! :sleeping:

1. Sign up to the Evarvest community and give the quiz a go. :+1:
  2. Once you’ve finished make sure to take a screenshot or photo of your result and post it on this feed! :camera:
  3. Two lucky quiz entrants will take home a prize! One for a high score and one selected at random :medal_sports::medal_sports:

Remember if there is a particular investment book you really want to read, please let us know and will have it as a prize in one of our future quizzes!

As always, we’re going to have these quizzes each month so if you’re score isn’t what you’d hope for there’s plenty of time to practice for next time!

Start The Quiz by Clicking Here

1 Like

Good morning all! I got 15/18. Not too bad :grin::grin:

2 Likes

@Spyrosch Not bad at all for a Friday morning! Congrats! :rocket: Welcome to the community too :slight_smile:

Thank you Mitch. Good to be here! :grin:

1 Like

And here’s my result :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a tight one so far! Well done @bartosz.w :smiley:

1 Like

2 Likes

Well done @Alfa! :trophy:

1 Like

Better luck/research next time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Loving that this quiz is a bit more challenging :ok_hand:

I writed down the subject of four questions: I definitely found out something I need to read more about :open_book:

2 Likes

Glad we’re starting to find a winning formula! We want you to learn from these quizzes so glad to hear it’s working :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Alessandro - I’m really glad it has given you pause for thought! Please do let us know which subjects you want to read more about - I’d love to write more in our Library on the topics that you want to learn more about :pray:t3:

1 Like

I’m on a roll guys!

3 Likes

Well done @Afreeb! Is it bad I was secretly hoping we’d have no perfect scores this round :wink: Looks like you’re up there for another prize this month! :rocket: :trophy:

1 Like

Every month gets more challenging. Great job guys!

That was fun :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Not too great this time!

1 Like

Thanks for taking part @Lew! Still not too bad, this month was a lot harder than usual :woozy_face:

1 Like

Got lucky as I had to guess one or two :grin:

4 Likes

Some competition at the top for @Afreeb! Well done @saf :rocket:

1 Like