DigitalOcean of investing

The strategy you have to educate people in the field of investing reminds me what DigitalOcean is doing in the field of programming and system administration.
I’m not sure if you’re familiar with this company, but they started with paying people for writing high quality tutorials and articles creating a large knowledge base. This helped them a lot with being present in the search results for potential clients - developers, dev-opses, etc. and at the same time allows to educate people by providing well-written and detailed articles.

1 Like

Funnily enough we actually use Digital Ocean here so i’m very familiar with them. :blush: I didn’t realise they were doing this but I agree it’s a great idea.

We’re actually investigating a similar idea at the moment reaching out to experienced investors in different markets across the world, inviting them to contribute to our knowledge base. It not only opens up education & knowledge on some of the lessor known stock exchanges around the world that we’ll be providing access to, but it also provides an insight into the different opinions & experience of investors from different cultures.

We not only want to educate investors on the basics of investing but we also want to provide the resources for investors to confidently invest in markets outside the main exchanges of the USA & UK. There are so many opportunities out there which are missed simply due to lack of knowledge and access.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I’m referring to and this is currently missing from any of the trading apps in the market. Having experienced investors with proven track record building the knowledge is something invaluable. You don’t want to trust someone who just sells their product and writes articles because it’s good for the SEO. You want to trust someone who is already successful on the market and can prove that.

1 Like

Exactly! Plus what i’ve found in the past is that most of the other products out there only focus on the US & UK markets. I’m from Australia which although has a very small stock exchange there really isn’t enough education or media around it, there are still some great opportunities to be made too. Now living in Europe it’s the same story for local markets here! We plan to make the opportunities known :blush:

I totally agree with you. I always wanted to build a similar startup but ended up waiting for someone else to do this :laughing:

1 Like

@bartosz.w Well we’d love to have you along for the journey so any feedback or idea’s are always welcomed! :blush:

1 Like