Evarvest Investment Library - Our Launch Stocks!

Hey Everyone,

I’ve been pretty excited to share this one but here it is :grinning:

Our entire library of stocks & ETFs that will be available on Evarvest upon launch :rocket:

Check out the full library here:

If there’s anything missing that you’d really like access to please let us know here in the community and we’ll work on having it available by our launch.

Would love to hear your feedback regardless!

Happy Investing :muscle:

6 Likes

9,626 investment options in total by the way :blush: and this is just the beginning!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing the list. Very excited about the launch! :tada::clap:t2:

3 Likes

No problem @Patricia and welcome to the community! :blush:

2 Likes

Wow! That looks really impressive :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Magda I agree, very impressive and exciting! :grinning:

3 Likes

Glad to hear @bartosz.w! The Warsaw Stock Exchange is next on our list of additions, I know @Magda would like to see that in the app too :wink:

1 Like

That’s true @MitchKerr! Can’t wait to see it :smiley:

1 Like

Extremely pleased to see that you plan to launch in Lithuania. Affordable investing options are very limited here.

I hope that you’ll charge some small fee for trading on European exchanges, but never charge any platform fee, especially one expressed in percentage of assets.

Can you please add these ETFs available on XETRA:
SPPW SPDR MSCI World UCITS ETF
LCUW Lyxor Core MSCI World (DR) UCITS ETF
EUNA iShares Global Aggregate Bond UCITS ETF EUR Hedged (Acc)
IUSN iShares MSCI World Small Cap UCITS ETF

These, among others you already have on the list, are popular portfolio building blocks in the investment geeks communities.

P.S. It would be good if you would add ISIN value to the Excel file, as tickers and ETF names vary very wildly among the exchanges.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @SilvereX :blush: and yes we can’t forget Lithuania! We’re based here too now so if we don’t launch here we wouldn’t be able to use our own product either :wink:

We definitely won’t be charging a platform fee or any percentages on your assets. The small fees charged on European exchanges will only be payable when buying or selling those stocks. Our main goal is to make investing as accessible and affordable as possible, as we scale we’d ideally like to bring EU exchange costs down even further.

Thank you for the additional requests! I will send those off to our trading partners and see whether we can get access to these ETFs for you for launch.

Noted re the ISIN value’s :relaxed: we actually had an identical request for this only yesterday so we are already on it but please allow some time as it will take a few weeks to organise and correlate this data. :muscle:

1 Like

Updated Investment Library above with 28 more stocks than when we released last week :slight_smile: 9.654 total investment options now :muscle:

1 Like

Hi @SilvereX,

I’ve updated the link to the Evarvest Library to include the ISINs as requested where available. :slight_smile:

There are a few missing which we’re still sourcing so if there are any specific stocks or ETFs you’re interested in that don’t include the ISIN please let me know and i’ll make them a priority to find out!

2 Likes

@SilvereX welcome to the community :slightly_smiling_face: and thanks for your feedback and suggestions! As @MitchKerr shared, there are no platform fees in sight! Our priority is helping others to build wealth without diluting their returns with fees :money_with_wings:

The spreadsheet is terrible for looking at. Please use separate tags for “Stock” or “ETF” not “Stocks & ETFs”. I only care about your ETF list and they’re drowned out by all the stocks with no option to filter

3 Likes

This is looking seriously impressive guys, nice work! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, what about Warsaw Stock Exchange?

2 Likes

Hi @Dird, noted and thanks for the feedback!

Here’s a separate spreadsheet outlining the ETFs we’ll have access to upon launch for EU/UK residents.

We’ve removed US ETFs and funds from this spreadsheet as we’re still working with compliance on which ones if any meet the PRIIPs regulations in Europe as if they don’t, legally we cannot offer these to EU/UK residents.

3 Likes

Thanks @Simon! Appreciate the feedback :blush:

1 Like

Hi @Damian_Ka, the Warsaw Stock Exchange is next on the list :slight_smile: We already have access setup & ready to go and will be launching this shortly after our launch into Poland. We’ll keep you posted shortly!

1 Like

@Simon thanks for the feedback :slightly_smiling_face: