Fingerprint, Face ID & Passcode

We have a new release of the Evarvest app today which includes the ability to login via Fingerprint scan, Face ID or Passcode, it’s your choice! This will be available for all users in the launch edition of the app.

I’ll share some screenshots shortly :wink:

Private release I assume? Just checked my emails hoping there may have been a beta release :frowning:

1 Like

Hi @Lew, Yes it is an internal private release I’m afraid as we’re not quite ready to share it with you just yet :slight_smile: As one of our investors you will be granted access to have a play around and let us know what you think as soon as the crowdfund is complete and Seedrs introduce us to you all officially :wink:

I’ve included some screenshots below, some wording changes will be made but it gives you an idea of how it looks. These are not designs but actual screenshots from our test phones :slight_smile:

I’d love to know what you think or if there is anything you’d prefer to change!

1 Like

Ok, no worries.

Looks great, wouldn’t change anything! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Glad to hear @Lew! :slight_smile:

Looks great. I could imagine that you add "in cooperation with… "((trusted bank)) or regulated by ((…)) or “FCA license”…

Just an idea…

By the way… a very small team but well done:

2 Likes

Great idea @Calypso! We are going to make sure it’s very clear in our help centre, community and within the app how we are regulated and how your funds & investments will be kept safe.

VIAC looks like a great product. Looks very nice & clean plus the fact they advertise they’re backed by a trusted bank certainly adds credibility. You’ll have to keep an eye out for our next stage product as it’ll be focused around the pension space too :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! I think credibility is very important. Also for a young target group. Probably also a KeyDriver at Mintos.
Strong are also small things in Marketing like
not%20Corporate%20Identity

1 Like

I do like this sort of stuff! I need to find more of my creative side to come up with something unique for Evarvest! :slightly_smiling_face:

Definitely credibility is vital, especially in the digital age we live in!

1 Like

Is the Android Biometric API implemented as well?

1 Like

Yep, Android will have fingerprint and face ID access also. I’m an Android user myself so skipping this wasn’t an option :wink:

1 Like