Future Stock Exchanges

We’ve already announced our launch Stock Exchanges across Europe, the UK & the USA but we’re now planning out which markets we open up to users next in our roadmap after launch. :rocket:

We’ve secured access to markets in Australia, South Africa, Canada, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong & Tokyo already but it’d be great to know what other markets you would like to invest in? :globe_with_meridians:

India, Pakistan or other Asian markets? Where do you see the biggest investment potential? :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

I’ve heard that the Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) might be really interesting because of the current devaluation of the Pakistani Rupee, attractive prices of listed companies and a number of incentives offered by the Government of Pakistan. :rocket::rocket::rocket:

‘We are going to ensure that it will never be as easy to invest in Pakistan as it is right now’, Prime Minister Imran Khan assured investors at a meeting of the Pakistan China Trade and Investment Forum in Beijing this April. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you updated your stock universe spread sheet to show the stocks you have access to on these new exchanges? Or is it “all” of them?

Very excited to see what I can be buying on these markets.

1 Like

Hey @DataNerd, We’ll add the new stock exchanges to the library once they’re available in the app after launch. :slight_smile:

We don’t want to cause confusion by including exchanges in the library that won’t be available upon our launch.

Interesting @Magda! Will have to keep an eye on Pakistan, I didn’t know they had a stock exchange myself :wink: