Has Seedrs funding been finalized?

Hey there! Yesterday, I received “share certificate” email from Seedrs that confirms that I’m the owner of the Evarvest shares. When I log in to my Seedrs account I can see Evarvest in my investment portfolio. Does it mean that the Seedrs funding has been finally completed?

4 Likes

Yup, that’s it, we’re now proud owners of Evarvest shares :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We’re super excited you have you all on board! @bartosz.w & @m :blush:

There are still a few things that need to be completed between us and Seedrs before the shares are registered on the register of legal entities but @StephBrennan will come back to you shortly with an update. We’re getting closer! :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi @bartosz.w & @m, thanks again for backing our round and great to hear you have your share certificates!

We’re still waiting on a couple of documents for Seedrs so we can finalise the registration of shares on our end. Once we have these documents, it will take about 2 weeks for the registration of the shares to show on the Register of Legal Entities in Lithuania.

I’ll let you know when they’re showing on the Register!

1 Like

I got it too :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Glad to have you as part of the team @Alfa!

We haven’t received the details of all the investors from Seedrs just yet but we’re looking forward to getting to know you all!

2 Likes

@Alfa thanks again for backing our round!

1 Like

Glad to be part of it😁

2 Likes

:+1::+1::muscle:

1 Like

Glad to have you on board! @Theviper97! :facepunch::rocket:

1 Like