Hello Round 5! 🥊 This ones a toughy 😅

Round 5 is here and this isn’t like our normal rounds. This one is seriously hard… well I thought so anyway! :rocket: (no 100% scores for me :sob:)

As with the last few rounds we’re awarding two prizes so lot’s more opportunity to take something home. :houses:

1st prize :1st_place_medal:
Awarded to the top scorer (one of the top scorers if multiple)
You’ll be taking home some shiny new Evarvest merchandise including a mug, pen, notepad, sticker and lanyards to add some green to your style :joy: as well as a copy of The Warren Buffett Way by Robert G. Hagstrom to help you perfect your investment strategy.

2nd prize :2nd_place_medal:
Awarded to one quiz entrant at random (even if your score is a lousy zero! :ghost:)
You won’t be getting a mug :fearful: but never fear you’ll still be receiving a pen, notepad, sticker and lanyards as well as a copy of Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki (Thanks @bartosz.w for the suggestion :wink:)

We haven’t changed the setup of the the quiz this time, it’ll still take about 5-10 minutes to complete with 20 multiple choice questions in total, but this one is a little harder than usual :smiling_imp: I even setup the quiz software, had all the answers and still couldn’t get 100% :man_facepalming:

Anyway, enough about me! :zipper_mouth_face: This round will be open until Monday 30th September with the winners being announced the following day right here on the community. :trophy:

Click the link below and get involved! :fire:

The Boring Stuff… Quiz Rules! :sleeping:

1. Sign up to the Evarvest community and give the quiz a go. :+1:
  2. Once you’ve finished make sure to take a screenshot or photo of your result and post it on this feed! :camera:
  3. Two lucky quiz entrants will take home a prize! One for a high score and one selected at random :medal_sports::medal_sports:

Remember if there is a particular investment book you really want to read, please let us know and we’ll have it as a prize in one of our future quizzes!

As always, we’re going to have these quizzes each month so if you’re score isn’t what you’d hope for there’s plenty of time to practice for next time! :facepunch:

Start The Quiz by Clicking Here

6 Likes

That was one to forget!

4 Likes

:blush:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Haha it was a tough one this round @davidlowes! That’s still a pass though :wink:

2 Likes

Well done @helen2014! Not a bad result for the questions in there! Welcome to the community by the way :rocket:

1 Like

That’s a pass @Alfa! :star_struck: Perhaps another prize on the cards this round :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy with that for a first attempt! :grinning:

2 Likes

Wow, well done @jharris_webky! That’s a welcome to the community :boxing_glove:

1 Like

1 Like

Well done! And welcome to the community @helen2014 :wave:

1 Like

:joy: I love that cat’s face! Still 50% :facepunch:

2 Likes

Nicely done! :facepunch: And welcome to the community @jharris_webky :wave:

1 Like

Still a pass :wink::facepunch:

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

I was sure we wouldn’t have any perfect scores this round! :pensive: Well done @TadasGudauskad :beers:

Getting up there @Mikebro4! :facepunch:

:muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Well done @Theviper97 :champagne: Welcome to the community too :wink:

1 Like