Our Second ‘Test Your Knowledge’ Quiz!

Test your knowledge on all things investing! :facepunch:

The top scorers will go into the draw to win a copy of The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham! Who better to learn investing from than Warren Buffett’s own mentor & idol! :star_struck:

The quiz will take 5-10 minutes to complete with 20 questions in total. The quiz will remain open until the end of June and we’ll announce the winner on the 1st July! :heart_eyes:

Tip - ‘The Library’ might give you a helping hand with some of these questions :slight_smile:

Quiz Rules! :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

1. Sign up to the Evarvest community and give the quiz a go.
  2. Once you’ve finished make sure to take a screenshot or photo of your result and post it on this feed!
  3. Those with the highest score will go into a lucky dip and one of you will win a copy of The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham!

Reach out with any questions or any suggestions on what you’d like to see in our next quiz! We’re always here and love feedback! :rocket:

PS: We’re going to have these quizzes each month so if you’re score isn’t what you’d hope for there’s plenty of time to practice for next time! :nerd_face:

Start The Quiz by Clicking Here! :muscle:

Hello everyone, that one failed question was a tricky one.

2 Likes

@AfonsoCasanova Now that’s a result! I honestly thought this round would be harder! :joy:

well im not a good test subject, since im a finance student and a trader/investor for 4 years now, and i do already have that book :sweat_smile:, one of the first books i bought together with Market Wizards and the art of war.

2 Likes

Just puts the pressure on other community members to up their game! :wink: If you end up taking out the top spot I’m sure we can find another book as a prize instead to make sure you get 20 next time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yeah! im sure there are traders to compete with me but im going for the 20 next round, it’s a fun test to take :smiley:

2 Likes

Glad to hear! We had quite a bit of interest in the last one but ran into some tech difficulties so had to end it early. This round we’ll be going until the end of June and will have another one each month :grinning: Winner will be announced on the 1st of every month :muscle:

Almost a perfect score!

2 Likes

We’ll need to up our game next time around :wink: Harder questions for next time! :smile:

1 Like

Well done @AfonsoCasanova :facepunch:

1 Like

@AfonsoCasanova, the Art of War is a great book!

1 Like

@Marcos nicely done! :facepunch: We need to up our game for the next Quiz for sure!

:man_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

@kai that’s still a pass :facepunch:t2:

@kai :sweat_smile: Thanks for sharing!

Don’t be afraid to share your scores everyone even if you’re not top of the pack this time around :blush:

It’d be great to see some more feedback around the quiz to see what you like & don’t like for next time!

We’ve had 85 people complete the quiz so far but only 3 have been game enough to post their score :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

50 :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Boom! Well thats a nice improvement :wink: You’ll get 20 on the next one at this rate :rocket:

1 Like

Boom! :grinning:

2 Likes

Well done @bartosz.w! A new front runner :partying_face:

1 Like