Our Second ‘Test Your Knowledge’ Quiz!

It might be a bit corny :sweat_smile: but we’ve added in a Quiz Winner badge to the community. Anyone who takes out Number 1 spot will forever hold the Quiz Winner badge on your profile :blush: Congrats @Lew for being the first receiver!

What other Badges would you like to see on the Evarvest community?

2 Likes

@vekariya17 Well done! That’s a pass :facepunch: and nice work on improving your score :clap: Would love to hear what you liked about the quiz? I think the addition of questions on Evarvest was a great initiative from @Magda! What type of questions would you like more of?

@bartosz.w boom! Well done! :facepunch: @AfonsoCasanova & @Marcos, you’ve got some competition :wink:

I can see that! I knew there were some investors to compete with, let’s wait for the next round :wink:

2 Likes

Some questions were tricky, but I was lucky enough to catch the correct answer! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

We have another perfect score! Well done @Alessandro :rocket::clap:

Welcome to the community too! :blush:

1 Like

It’s the 1st of July and that means it’s time to announce the winner of our Test Your Knowledge June quiz! :partying_face:

We had some amazing scores achieved this month with two community members coming through with perfect scores of 20 out of 20! :fist_left:

We would normally pick one of the winners names out of a hat to determine who wins the prize but this month we’ve decided that both @bartosz.w & @Alessandro are worthy of receiving the prize! That means you’re both being sent a copy of The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham and will also be awarded the Quiz Winner community badge! :clap::clap::clap:

Thank you to everyone who took part in the quiz this month! We ended up having 97 entries this time around although not all of you were game enough to share your scores :sweat_smile:

Our next quiz will go live in a few weeks time! We’re doing this every month, so be sure to keep your eye on the community page to make sure you’re in for a chance to win something that will help you on your investing journey! :rocket:

1 Like

Thank you! Now I know what to read at the beach… :sunglasses: :beach_umbrella:

2 Likes

Wish we had a beach here in Vilnius! :wink: Enjoy!

1 Like

Awesome, thank you! This is a great start of a new week.

2 Likes

We couldn’t leave one of you high and dry :blush: Didn’t seem right! A perfect score is worth a prize! :clap:

1 Like

Well done @Alessandro & @bartosz.w! :clap: It’s a great book, I hope you both enjoy it!

3 Likes

The book arrived today. Enjoying it already in the park while my son is sleeping :grinning:

5 Likes

Glad it arrived! Looks like a nice day for it in Poland today :relaxed:

2 Likes

@bartosz.w that’s great to hear! :grinning:

1 Like