Round 6 is here and this is another tough one!
As with the last few rounds we’re awarding two prizes so lot’s more opportunity to take something home.
Awarded to the top scorer (one of the top scorers if multiple)
You’ll be taking home some shiny new Evarvest merchandise including a mug, pen, notepad, sticker and lanyards to add some green to your style as well as a copy of The Little Book of Common Sense Investing by John C. Bogle.
Awarded to one quiz entrant at random (even if your score is a lousy zero! )
You won’t be getting a mug but never fear you’ll still be receiving a pen, notepad, sticker and lanyards as well as a copy of The Richest Man in Babylon by George S Clason (Thanks @Deividas for the suggestion )
We haven’t changed the setup of the the quiz this time, it’ll still take about 5-10 minutes to complete with 20 multiple choice questions in total, but again this one is a little harder than usual
This round will be open until Thursday 31st October with the winners being announced the following day right here on the community.
Click the link below and get involved!
The Boring Stuff… Quiz Rules!
- Sign up to the Evarvest community and give the quiz a go.
- Once you’ve finished make sure to take a screenshot or photo of your result and post it on this feed!
- Two lucky quiz entrants will take home a prize! One for a high score and one selected at random
For next month we’re thinking of doing something a little different, if you have an idea or like the quizes we’re currently doing, let us know when you post your score!
PS: We’re thinking about the future of these quizes, let us know what you think of them below!
- Please don’t change them, I enjoy the challenge!
- I’m a little bored to be honest, change it up!
- I don’t care for monthly prizes
- I have an idea which i’m posting below