Test your trading knowledge

:dizzy::dizzy: Everest’s first quiz! :dizzy: :dizzy:

The quiz has 20 questions to test your knowledge and one of the top performers will get the book Principles by Ray Dalio so you can take your investing to the next level, learning from one of the world’s most successful billionaire investors. :nerd_face:

We’re all about education at Evarvest, and who better to learn from than the 58th wealthiest person in the world :wink:

Show us what your trading knowledge is made of, complete the quiz before the 20th June and be in the chance to win a prize!

Please post your results below with a screenshot of your score for your chance to be the winner of Ray Dalio’s book! :rocket:

Click here!

Quiz Rules!

Hi all! Firstly thank you to all those who’ve already completed the quiz! We’ve had nearly 40 entries so far!

We’ve also had some of you reach out asking how you’re tracking amongst the community, the current quiz software doesn’t allow this so we’ve created some quiz rules. (We’ll find a better solution for the next one :wink: ) If you’ve already completed the quiz and haven’t taken a screenshot of your result, why not try again, you may beat your previous score!

1. To access the quiz you must be a member of the community :slight_smile:
  2. Once finished take a screenshot or photo of your result and post it on this feed!
  3. Those with the highest score will go into a lucky dip and one of you will win a copy of Principles by Ray Dalio!

This is a first test run, we’ll get better, make these more engaging and exciting as we discover what everyone likes.

Reach out with any questions or any suggestions on what you’d like to see in a quiz! We’re always here and love feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How do you know who did it?

Got 19/20!

2 Likes

Hey @Lew, we’re testing out this quiz software and will share the top results on the 20th June so you know where you stand :slight_smile: 19/20 is a hard one to beat though! :wink:

2 Likes

Quiz Rules!

Hi all! Firstly thank you to all those who’ve already completed the quiz! We’ve had nearly 40 entries so far!

We’ve also had some of you reach out asking how you’re tracking amongst the community, the current quiz software doesn’t allow this so we’ve created some quiz rules. (We’ll find a better solution for the next one :wink: ) If you’ve already completed the quiz and haven’t taken a screenshot of your result, why not try again, you may beat your previous score!

1. To access the quiz you must be a member of the community :slight_smile:
  2. Once finished take a screenshot or photo of your result and post it on this feed!
  3. Those with the highest score will go into a lucky dip and one of you will win a copy of Principles by Ray Dalio!

This is a first test run, we’ll get better, make these more engaging and exciting as we discover what everyone likes.

Reach out with any questions or any suggestions on what you’d like to see in a quiz! We’re always here and love feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

14/20…I hoped for better! :smiley:

2 Likes

@paluigi Welcome to the community! That’s what our community and library is for :wink: We threw in a few challenging questions, don’t worry!

1 Like

9 lol :blush: make sure I have some play money and even after the app is fully launched … I still dont trust myself :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hmm… I guess I should read more! (9/20)

2 Likes

At least you still have time to practice! :wink: I’m glad it’s proving to be quite challenging!

1 Like

Welcome to the community @kai :rocket:

2 Likes

eahh… :frowning:
:):slight_smile:

2 Likes

Boom! @cardash Very respectable score! :rocket:

Hi All, :wave:

Mondays can be tough… It seems we’ve faced some serious technical issues with our first community quiz on trading knowledge. We’re doing our best to solve the problem as quickly as possible, but it seems we won’t have it back working for at least a few days. We’re really sorry for disappointing you all – we know how much it’s been enjoyed. :pensive:

In this situation we’ve been forced to close our quiz earlier than expected however we’re happy to announce that the winner with the highest score achieved (19/20 was really hard to beat!) is @Lew of London! Congratulations – a copy of Principle by Ray Dalio is yours!! :blush: I’ll reach out to you privately about where to send it!

For those, who didn’t manage to complete this quiz and take part in the game – don’t worry! As soon as we fix the technical issues later this week, we’ll launch another new quiz – stay tuned as there will also be another interesting award to win! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So happy, thanks @MitchKerr!

Looking forward to giving it a read.

2 Likes

Congrats! :clap: It’s a great book, enjoy!

2 Likes

Congrats @Lew! I wonder if anybody’s going to beat your score :wink: Well done!

3 Likes

Books on it’s way to you @Lew! :star_struck: Mail confirmation received!

2 Likes