Want some free stuff? Stock Pick Comp & Test Your Knowledge is back! 😎

And we’re off!

Remember this one is a knockout round, so every few days the 5 lowest 5 players will be knocked out from the running.

I’ll update the below spreadsheet at the end of each trading day on the 25th, 28th June and the 1st, 4th July. The top spot at the end of trading on the 4th July takes home the top spot! :ok_hand:

Should be exciting this round as we have no double selections so everyone is out on their own :fire:

Thanks again to everyone who has joined in!

@vekariya17 @dsl98 @Damian_Ka @Henrikas @AfonsoCasanova @ziatrader @JakeRussell @chrissvahn @davidlowes @HarshP @helen2014 @StephBrennan @Igor @sp1889 @jharris_webky @OS @rziut @Ves @laimisk13 @sriraj317 @Giem @Foxer

3 Likes

Round 1 of the Knockout and i’m already out… :sob: Those risky travel stocks and the troublesome Aston Martin :wink:

Sorry to @jharris_webky, @Foxer, @ziatrader & @Henrikas, you’re out with me this round.

@StephBrennan took top spot this round with @laimisk13 not far behind. The next knockout will be posted first thing Monday morning :fire:

@vekariya17 @dsl98 @Damian_Ka @AfonsoCasanova @JakeRussell @chrissvahn @davidlowes @HarshP @helen2014 @StephBrennan @Igor @sp1889 @OS @rziut @Ves @sriraj317 @Giem

2 Likes

Always thought Spotify was undervalued :wink: Let’s see how they keep going over the next few weeks!

Well done guys! Have a great weekend ahead! :facepunch:

2 Likes

Next knockout round update! :muscle: :partying_face:

Sorry to see you go @AfonsoCasanova, @sp1889, @sriraj317, @davidlowes & @helen2014!

We still have @vekariya17 @dsl98 @Damian_Ka @JakeRussell @chrissvahn @HarshP @StephBrennan @Igor @OS @rziut @Ves @Giem in the running!

1 Like

Still in poll position with Spotify :wink: :headphones:

1 Like

Shame you automatically forfeit as the winner :wink:

1 Like

:joy: But the house always wins :wink: but even if I’m automatically out, it’s still good to see Spotify coming out on top - really believe they’re undervalued and a great company!

1 Like

Lost a few of the Evarvest team this round! But for those left it’s a sea of green! :money_mouth_face:

This was the last knockout round so on Saturday we’ll announce the winner of this months stock pick comp as well as the quiz!

@vekariya17 @dsl98 @Damian_Ka @Henrikas @AfonsoCasanova @ziatrader @JakeRussell @chrissvahn @davidlowes @HarshP @helen2014 @StephBrennan @Igor @sp1889 @jharris_webky @OS @rziut @Ves @laimisk13 @sriraj317 @Giem @Foxer

1 Like

Nice! Don’t fail me now Elon!

2 Likes

Certainly making a nice last minute run for it! :wink:

1 Like

:joy: so close to overtaking me with Spotify! :ok_hand: Let’s hope Elon stays off Twitter!

1 Like

I’ll send him a tweet so let him know how important this is.

1 Like

Boom! :fire: That’s the end of this rounds test your knowledge quiz and stock pick comp!

The quiz was a close one this time around with a few of you hitting 19 points… but one made it to 20!

Congrats to @kai for the perfect score!

You’re taking home a copy of Shoe Dog by Phil Knight as well as a bunch of Evarvest swag! :muscle:

Now to the stock pick comp :wink:

It was a close call at the end with the top 3 jumping around there quite dramatically but in the end we have an ultimate winner of @Laimisk13 with a return of 25.88% on Medifast Inc! Not bad for 2 weeks work… :money_mouth_face:

Congrats to @Ves also who came in a close second with 20.76% on Tesla! Nothing to be disappointed about there. :partying_face:

Since you’re both right up there, just above our CEO @StephBrennan :wink: We’ll be awarding both of you this time around.

Thanks again to everyone who got involved this month, hope you enjoyed it. We’ll be back with another one soon :roller_coaster:

@vekariya17 @dsl98 @Damian_Ka @Henrikas @AfonsoCasanova @ziatrader @JakeRussell @chrissvahn @davidlowes @HarshP @helen2014 @StephBrennan @Igor @sp1889 @jharris_webky @OS @rziut @Ves @laimisk13 @sriraj317 @Giem @Foxer @kornelt11 @Tetsu @boontree @karl @Alfa @Giedre @lzabulis

3 Likes

After months of trying… I made it to the top! :sob:

4 Likes

Hahaha I know! For some reason I thought you’d won before! Glad to hear we have a fresh winner :1st_place_medal:

2 Likes

Congrats Kai.

3 Likes

Well done @kai :facepunch: Shoe Dog is a great book! Hope you like it!

And congrats to @laimisk13 and @Ves for taking home a branded t-shirt! @MitchKerr do I get one too :wink:

2 Likes

You can buy your own @StephBrennan :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks both (@StephBrennan & @MitchKerr) and the whole Evarvest team for making this happen. :smile:

Looking forward to participating in future competition, now that I know this is a real deal. :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

@kai anytime and great to hear! :blush:

2 Likes