Webinar - Evarvest Launch Update ๐Ÿš€

Happy Monday everyone! :wave:

Weโ€™ve had quite a few of you reach out asking for an update on our launch :rocket: and so weโ€™ve decided to hold a webinar to provide some information around our licensing process and also to give you all an update on when youโ€™ll finally be able to get your hands on the Evarvest app! :heart_eyes:

The webinar will take place on Tuesday 29th October at 7:30pm (Eastern European Time), 6:30pm (Central European Time) and 5:30pm (UK Time).

Pre-registration is a must! Make sure you put your name down by clicking here :slight_smile:

Look forward to seeing you all there :pray:

PS - If you have any specific questions youโ€™d like answered during the webinar, post them here in this feed and our CEO, Steph, will do her best to cover them during the webinar!

6 Likes

Cool. Might not be able to watch it liveโ€ฆwill you be sharing a recording of this webinar?

1 Like

Hey @saf, all those who register for the webinar will receive the recording automatically after itโ€™s finished :slight_smile: even if you arenโ€™t able to tune in live.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, donโ€™t forget to register for our Webinar if youโ€™re interested in an update on Evarvest.

Itโ€™s also a great opportunity to have your questions answered by our CEO, Steph!

Will you share the recording on the community?

1 Like

If youโ€™d like the recording of the webinar itโ€™s best to register at the above link and itโ€™ll be sent to your email address a few days afterwards :blush:

1 Like

Hi any video of webinar available? I have missed it

1 Like

Me too. Off grid for a while and missed it.
Please post a link to the recording ASAP

1 Like

Hey @Alfa, you should have received an email with the link post webinar :slight_smile: Iโ€™ll private message it to you now!

Hi @DataNerd,

Have sent to you in a private message :slight_smile:

Hi Mitch.

Can you send me the link as well?

Thank you.

Cheers,

1 Like

Hey @ricarvalho,

No problem, check your PM inbox :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @MitchKerr, can you send me the link to the webinar recording too, please? Iโ€™ve completely missed the info that such webinar happened. Thanks!

1 Like

No problem, PM sent! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got it thanks

1 Like

Lovely, Mitch. Already watching!! Thanks. Cheers.

1 Like

Glad to hear! Anytime :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you send me the link, please?

1 Like

Hello, Could I also get the link to the webinar recording? thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem @Calypso! Have sent you a private message :slight_smile: