What Type Of Investor Are You? 💵 😎

This month we’re trying something a little different instead of our Test Your Knowledge quiz. :grimacing:

Instead, we’re here to help you find out what type of investor you are! :muscle:

We’ve put together a simple 13 multiple choice test that will give you a result at the end and let you know whether you’re a Safe investor, Balanced investor or a Risk Taker! :exploding_head:

As with the Test Your Knowledge quizzes, we’ll be sending out two prize packs to two random community members who give it a go! :fire:

:1st_place_medal: Prize one is a copy of That will never work by Marc Randolph, Netflix’s co-founder and very first CEO, along with an Evarvest mug, pens, lanyard, notepad and laptop sticker! We also have a few tasty treats from our neighbours in Poland to throw in too! :poland:

:2nd_place_medal: Prize two is a copy of Shoe Dog by Phil Knight, about the history of Nike, it’s early struggles and evolution into one of the world’s most recognisable brands. You’ll also receive all the Evarvest goodies mentioned above too! :fist_left:

As always, to be in for a chance to take home a prize you’ll need to do the following:

1. Complete the quiz
  2. Screenshot the results page
  3. Post it below on the community and let us know what you thought!!

Looking forward to seeing what sort of investors we have amongst us, we’ll be closing it off and announcing the prize winners on the 2nd December! :rocket:

Get started here!

:muscle::muscle::muscle:

Please Note - The results of the above quiz are hypothetical and should not be perceived as investment advice. The quiz can only provide a broad sense of investment style. Before acting, consider your individual financial circumstances and seek qualified guidance.

1 Like

May as well kick it off! Even though I’m not eligible for the prize :frowning:

2 Likes

Love safe, well known companies, paying good dividends! :slight_smile: In the long term i will have a second income.

2 Likes

Haha @ricarvalho I love this Safe Investor gif! I’m a balanced investor like @MitchKerr - I invest for capital growth and de-risk as much as possible. Like you, I also invest in well known companies / in industries and companies I know.

2 Likes

Ha! I knew that! Although I don’t agree that I’m chasing the highest possible return and not looking at the risk involved. I always try to take calculated risk and cut losses where it’s needed :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I guess there wouldn’t be too many people risky enough to do what the guy in the video did :joy:

1 Like

Safe, build up a passive income and buy for the long term :ok_hand::blush:

2 Likes

Great to see a range of investors! Nest eggs are the best eggs :egg::facepunch: Welcome to the community @Oli! :wave:

2 Likes

Thanks @StephBrennan :blush:

2 Likes

Thought i’d be safe! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

You’re a Risk Taker

You’re a born risk-taker! You love risk and accept it as it is! You’re chasing the highest possible return regardless of the risks. Most often your portfolio is composed of a selection of assets which you know, love and believe in.

I accept risk but it doesn’t mean that I like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Happy here being safe :hugs:

2 Likes

Liking the new quiz guys :muscle: Bit of fun for a Monday morning.

2 Likes

You’re a born risk-taker! You love risk and accept it as it is! You’re chasing the highest possible return regardless of the risks. Most often your portfolio is composed of a selection of assets which you know, love and believe in.

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone who’s given it a go. It’d be great to hear whether you’d prefer more of this sort of stuff on the community for our monthly prizes draws or do you prefer the usual quiz style ones?

We’re thinking up some other ideas behind the scenes too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Getting prepped to ship out some goodies next week :wink: We’ll draw the two winners at random on Monday from those who’ve given it a go and posted their results above!

4 Likes

Great to hear @jharris_webky! :facepunch:

Hopefully not too late to be in for a shout. Been away travelling the past week, hence the delay :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @ziatrader, of course you made it! Was just before midnight in the UK anyway so still counts!

Apologies for the delay in announcing the winners this round everyone, thank you for the patience! :bowing_man:‍♂

Anyway, here we go! :drum::drum::drum::drum:
This rounds winners drawn from the pot are @m and @vekariya17!

@m you’ll be taking home the Evarvest package including the Netflix book ‘That will never work’ and @vekariya17 you’ll be taking home the same package including the book ‘Shoe Dog’ about the rise of Nike!

Thanks again to @ricarvalho, @bartosz.w, @Oli, @davidlowes, @Alfa, @helen2014, @jharris_webky and @ziatrader for taking part this month!

We’ll be having a break on the quizzes over December and will return with some new activities in the new year! :muscle:

@m and @vekariya17, I’ll reach out to you both in the coming days for your best postal addresses! :rocket:

5 Likes