Where are we launching first?

Our first launch countries are the UK, Lithuania, Spain, Portugal and Poland!

We’ll be expanding across Europe during the 12 months after launch before launching in Australia & select Asian countries. :angel:

Great to get updates about the countries but kind of sad that Germany isn‘t among the first countries. :frowning:

2 Likes

Germany isn’t far off :blush: You’re top of the list for our second phase of expansion plans early in 2020 :rocket:

1 Like

Wow you reply immediately … awesome! Glad to hear that you have plans for Germany :smiley: until then the beta and this community will keep the excitement going :sunny:

2 Likes

@Nassim Always trying to be on the ball and get back to everyone as soon as possible :blush:

1 Like

It is amazing that Lithuania is among first countries, as a Lithuanian I have been waiting sooo long for something like Evarvest because all of the brokers that I have looked into have high interest rates, while others don’t even allow to create accounts with Lithuanian citizenship.

1 Like

Glad to hear @Baisavas! Exactly why it’s one of our launch markets :blush: We live and are based in Vilnius and the want and need for a product like Evarvest is really evident which is why you’ll be one of the first markets to get your hands on it!

I cannot believe that you will be available in Lithuania, friend just told me… Waiting for your launch ;]

1 Like

Glad to hear @Deividas and welcome to the community :grinning:

1 Like